Casino Euro may not be one of the world’s biggest online casinos but that doesn’t prevent if from being one of our favourites. It’s never sought millions of customers but it certainly treats it’s users well and has done since 2002 when it first hit the scene. It’s registered in Malta under the Lotteries and Gaming Commission and comes under the umbrella of by BML Group Ltd, owner of the highly regarded Betsson Casino.
Casino Euro Software
Net Entertainment provides the software for Casino Euro and we’re happy to admit that we are fans of their classy selection of slot machines. There are some 200 or so available here separated into Video Slots, Vegas Slots and Classic Slots. We know all casino software providers produce great games but there’s a definite feeling of quality with the offerings from NetEnt.
High rollers who deposit €5000
Casino Euro has been accredited at Casinomeister for a few years – since 2012 – and since they have been on board, they ha...
Aside from the slots there are plenty of other casino related diversions including various varieties of poker, baccarat, roulette and blackjack and a compelling ‘live dealer’ feature which enables you to interact with a selection of glamourous dealers.
As slots fans we particularly like the ability to search for our favourites by name and also to filter by various factors such as popularity, new games and those with bonus features.
There are some simple but generous rewards for new and existing players; new sign-ups will get a 100% deposit bonus up to €150 and in the following month each new deposit (one per month) is eligible for a 30% bonus up to €30.
- High rollers who deposit €5000 or more in the last sixty days can claim another bonus of 50% of the first deposit each month up to a total of €100.
- Want to tell a friend? You’ll get €40 for referring them and they’ll get €20 – just make sure you follow the correct referring procedure when they sign up.
Casino Euro User Experience
For SEO Casino, Casino Euro is a cut above some other casinos in that it doesn’t force you to download software to your computer. Everything is played within the web browser and it works really well. The home page is easily navigable and the main menu bar takes you where you want to go quickly and efficiently.
Of course there’s also an obligatory mobile site for those slots fans who like to play on the move and it’s one of the simpler ones out there. It doesn’t quite contain the same information as the desktop site and it also seems to feature fewer slots but it’s simplicity makes it attractive nonetheless.
There seems to be a specific focus on customer support at Casino Euro and although we’ve never had to use them, reports suggest that queries are answered quickly and satisfactorily. It’s an online casino with ten years history behind it and that counts for something, Thankfully there’s a Live Chat option for those of us who value instant resolutions.
However you want to pay there’s an option for you; Visa, Mastercard and their respective debit versions are all accepted as are a number of other methods such as Paysafecard, Skrill, Moneybookers and UCash. On the mobile site you’re a bit more restricted but those with credit cards, Entropay, Skrill or Paysafecard will be fine.
Like every other casino out there, Casino Euro asks it’s players to conform to certain wagering requirements before the bonus or any bonus winnings can be withdrawn.
- First Deposit Bonus – deposit plus bonus x25
- Second Deposit Bonus – deposit plus bonus x25
- Third Deposit Bonus – deposit plus bonus x25
- Standard Monthly Bonus – deposit plus bonus x20
- Invite A Friend Bonus – bonus x10
- Elite Monthly Bonus – deposit plus bonus x20
- Free Spins – each offer may have a different requirement which you can check by signing in to your account and clicking on ‘My Bonuses’
Casino Euro Info
- Products: Classic Slots, Video Slots, Table Games, Live Casino, Card Games, Video Pokers, Scratch Cards, Soft Games
- Languages: English, German, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Spainish, Swedish, Finnish
- Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, SEK, NOK, PLN, CZK
- Payment Methods: Entropay, Maestro, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Ukash, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron
- Support: English, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech, Polish
- VIP Program: Tailored promotions and service for loyal customers
- Game Providers: NetEnt, GTS, Evolution Gaming, Quickfire and Play’n GO