SEO Audit is an in-depth analysis of your product to identify SEO issues and further develop recommendations to address them and unlock the potential for optimizing your website:
- We will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your product;
- Show us where you can improve your technical and strategic SEO;
- We will develop recommendations on how to improve the ranking of results in organic Google search, Yandex.
SEO audit will be useful to you if:
- You want an external expert SEO evaluation of your product;
- You suspect that your domain is not optimally displayed in organic search;
- You see that your domain has been affected by a search algorithm update, but you cannot determine why;
- You don’t see an increase in new players on your product.
Seo.Casino will help you identify potential risks through audits and develop recommendations to address existing problems effectively.
What is included in SEO Auditing?
A definite page structure is a necessary foundation for quality SEO promotion. The basic examination includes:
We pay special attention to optimizing the content of your page:
The Seo.Casino team are experts with years of experience in search engine optimization in the field of gaming and betting. The use of proven tools supports our experience.
We guarantee that we will always be able to solve your problems following the specific niche and individuality of your product. Using the best modern web analytics tools, we provide the most effective and most comfortable to implement recommendations for improving your site.
The audit is complete: what’s next?
After completing the audit of your site, you will receive a comprehensive list of recommendations, which:
The content of the recommendations will be clear and accessible: we will provide small work packages for their implementation. We are presenting the information in a format that is accessible to understand the costs and benefits.
You will then be able to do so:
The team at Seo.Casino is always in touch for further requests during the implementation phase. We need to maintain an open and long-term relationship with the client.
It should also be noted that after the implementation of the recommendations, we will conduct a second audit to ensure that all necessary corrections have been successfully implemented.